Thursday, November 18, 2010

Greetings from Endurance America!

My name is Mike Kerrison and I am finally joining the social network planet that seems to be spinning daily out of control. So here I am providing my initial spin for what I hope to be loyal, discerning, introspective, and fun-loving followers.

My company, Endurance America is devoted to the rebuilding of American companies. Not to say the world doesn't count, of course it does. What I mean is that with strong American companies I believe we will have a stronger world. If you don't think so then I guess we can't be friends - kidding - but you probably won't follow many of these blogs.

In any case, I believe that companies that have healthy sustainable growth require three things - developmental leaders, a culture of inspired and motivated employees, and above all loyal clients. One could argue that there is a fourth requirement that being a powerful, competent, breakaway sales organization. Afterall, sales is your lifeblood!

Having started, built, and eventually selling three high tech companies over twenty years, and having consulted with companies around the globe four the last ten years I have developed some strong opinions, ideas, and competencies that I believe can help you and your business with all of these key ingredients.

Count on relevant, actionable, and powerful tutorials, stories, and anecdotes every day to help each of you achieve success and fulfillment in your life and career. The messages will likely be centered on the critical competencies that I have mentioned above.

Be a Breakaway!

See you soon.

Mike Kerrison

No comments:

Post a Comment